No bake strawberry chocolate tart Recipe
I can’t think of anything more deliciously sensational than the combination of chocolate and strawberries. This no bake chocolate tart topped with strawberries is a simple means of marrying the blissful flavours or chocolate and strawberry in an elegant looking dish, without the mess of fondue.
A delicious crumbly Oreo base , topped with a smooth , melt in your mouth chocolate layer finished off with the contrasting yet complimenting sweet taste of strawberries . And the best part is, no baking.
We have a number of products to make this recipe even simpler. Why not try our Euro chopper to replace the need for an electric food processor, or perhaps our pro-smart slicer to get finely sliced strawberries for a more gourmet looking finish.
- 12 Oreos
- 112g melted butter
- 225ml heavy cream
- 10 oz. dark chocolate
- 10 oz. strawberries
- 9” cake tin
- Tin foil
- Food processor or try our euro chopper
- Knife or Pro-slicer
- Line cake tin with tin foil
- Crush Oreo finely in a food processor or simple chop using the Euro chopper (http://tttradinginc.com/product/2757/). Mix melted butter into the crushed Oreos until evenly distributed
- Form an even layer of the Oreo-butter mix at the base of the cake tin and place in the freezer.
- Chop the dark chocolate finely and place in a mixing bowl. Heat the cream over medium heat and bring to a simmer. Pour the hot cream over the chopped chocolate and let sit for 1 minute then mix until the chocolate is melted.
- Pour the chocolate mix over the Oreo base.
- Cut or slice strawberries and lightly press them on top of the tart.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours and you’re ready to enjoy this tasty tart!